[amibroker] Re: Looping - our previous discussion

Ed & GP,

In the code posted here there is a 'break' keyword.  I presume its
function is to exit the loop when the 'if' statement becomes true.

My question:
The editor highlights 'break' as a keyword, yet it is not listed in
any help searches that I can find.

Would either of you kindly point me to where the usage of 'break' is
defined in the manual.

Thank You,

Ed Hoopes

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@xxx>
wrote:

> ok thanks,
>
> I was just a little curious about the code I posted yesterday.
Possibly I made some error there I am not sure. I wanted to check if I
was maybe overlooking some error and that would be a problem since I
use similar coding in the system I trade with and didn't notice any
problems.