[amibroker] Re: Suggestions for book introducing new users to AmiBroker

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Howard B" <howardbandy@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Angelo --
>
> I have not heard of other Introduction to AmiBroker being written.
Can you
> please post a reference to information about it?
>
> Thanks,
> Howard

Hi Howard,

English is not my primary language and that's probably explain why
I'm not able to make me understood.

I'll try another time, last time, you will have to excuse me, but
I've no other words to explain my feelings.

First, I've not said that another "introduction of Amibroker" is
available to the pubblic (although, if you really ask me, you might
google the web with the word "Amibroker 101" and probabily will find
some rather expensive material.... but I prefer don't talk about it
because I haven't bought.... so I have nothing to say about that
other course).

And - for the record - I've not said anything negative about your
future book. I've not say it will be useless, or anything else,
because I'm not used to judge something I haven't seen.

I've simply said: in my personal experience, for elementary purposes
reading the tutorial was great, the support from Marcin and Tomasz
was/is great and this list was/is good.
So, in one way or the other, I've always solved the "elementary"
hurdles.
Instead, I've not yet been able to master the CBT and other not- so-
elementary features (my fault for sure, but I'm also sure a book
written with the same style of QTS could help).

But, I'm just me, maybe other users don't share my experience and my
opinions.....

And, as Forrest Gump was used to say,... that's all I have to tell on
this subject.

Regards,

Angelo.