[amibroker] Re: Summation within exploration

Bill,

My programmings skills are very limited.
I tried defining trueresult and falseresult. But when you define this
value to zero it starts counting from zero.
This is the code I use.

Filter = DayOfWeek()==1;
Rise = IIf( Close > Open,1,0); //this gives results of 0 or 1
TotalRise = Cum(Rise);
AddColumn( Close-Open, "Close", 1.2,colorYellow,colorBlue );
AddColumn(Rise,"Rise",1,1);
AddColumn(TotalRise,"# Rise",1.0);

The totalrise value counts all records in stead of the conditionals.

regards,

Frans.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <fimdot@xxx> wrote:

> As far as the error goes, did you look it up in the Users Guide
where it is explained?

> To count true and false results, one way to go is to define
trueresult and falseresult and put them into individual columns,
e.g.,

> filter = 1;
> trueresult = ...
> falseresult = ...
> addcolumn(trueresult, ...
> addcolumn(falseresult, ...
>
> You can also incorporate cum(), sum(), lastvalue() with trueresult
and falseresult to produce what you want.

> Bill

DEVLOG:

Date:
> > 6/13/2007 12:50 PM