Re: [amibroker] RequestTimedRefresh( 1, False);

Ed,

There are two things:
tabs (for chart WINDOWS) - big ones ABOVE chart and chart sheets - small tabs BELOW chart.

Chart sheets that you want to have auto-executing MUST be visible.
THis is so because charts in hidden sheets do not really exist (this conserves computer resources).

Those big tabs above are another story - they switch windows and all windows exists.

So solution for you is:
a) File->New->Blank Chart
b) insert any of your auto-executing code here with RequestTimedRefresh()
c) switch back to your original window (leave the one created in point a) open - it can be hidden behind other charts)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com