[amibroker] Re: Amibroker feature - TC2007

Never noticed that on the trendlines options, thanks for the
suggestion as well as the Explore, which would definitely do it, just
a little more manual in my mind..

Thanks for the help, this has been gnawing at me for quite
sometimes.  SHould have asked earlier!