Re: [amibroker] Amibroker feature - TC2007

Please see:

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/view_bug.php?bug_id=261

I agree that the functionality is available, but feel that there should be an easier way to get this information than draw a line and then mouseover (and delete if you don't need the line) and repeat to get another calc.  If you feel the same way please add your comments to the feedback section with ideas to let Tomasz know.

Regards