[amibroker] How to screen for split dates?

Hello, I try to figure out how to screen for splits, and the results
to show something like this:
- laast mo splits result to show 1
-2 mo ago to show 2
-3 mo ago to show 3
- 1yr ago to show 10
-2 yrs ago to show 20

Or if it is easier to return how many months from the split will work
great.

Thank you to everyone in here for their kindness support and help
(sometimes I feel that I forget to be grateful and I take this for
granted in this "fast lane society") , it is  great to feel that the
group is willing to share and help each other out and that the flaming
and selfishness is not acceptable.

Thank you again, Ray