[amibroker] Re: two AB parallel runs and different results

In addition to what Tomasz pointed out, double check that you aren't
using functions that may look into the future (e.g., Zig, Peak, etc.).
 If you have identical settings including identical date ranges but
run it on different computers that have different latest bar data
(i.e., you synced up one computer today to to latest data but other
computer was last synced via data feed a few days/weeks ago), this can
cause differences (and is a hint that you have postdictive error logic
in your system).  A quick way to verify that you aren't referencing
future data is via the Check AFL button in your AFL editor.

JD