Re: [amibroker] Re: I need your thoughts on an Optimisation issue

Portfolio equities hide a lot of stuff and I don't like them to 'evaluate' new systems.

You'll do better to place your system in a WatchList loop and display all individual equities.

As a rough indicator you can use the AddToComposite to sum all equities and produce somewhat like an portfolio equity. I usually make this a thick white line to make it stand out from the individual equities.

herman