[amibroker] Re: SCMagic file into Amibroker

Ed, in case you still haven't resolved this issue with SC Magic, there actually is the converter, it's called "mnd2txt.exe" and was created by Ray DeAngelis around 2004. I use it occasionally and it works fine with the latest version of SierraChart. I didn't mention it in my first post for a few reasons:

1) SC Magic should offer their own solution for importing the data to AmiBroker.

2) The converter is no longer supported and Ray DeAngelis' website has been closed.

3) You can only convert one symbol at a time.

You can try to google it and if you can't find it anywhere then please provide some temp email address and I will send you my own copy in the next few days.

Lester