From: ganamide
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 2:23 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: SCMagic file into Amibroker

I emailed them some questions regarding their historical 2 second
"tick" data on ES and YM and got a weird response. Something like "I
guess we can't help you then." Emailed them a second time and still
haven't heard from them.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, Ed Middleton <jjj_98@xxx> wrote:

> Thx Lester. I thought SCMagic would get back to me. It's been a
few days since I downloaded. They were quick to get back to me when I
wanted to buy the data but once I got it not very good support. Hmmm.

æ??æ­£å?¨ä½¿ç?¨å¯¹ä¸ªäººç?¨æ?·è®¾è®¡ç??å??è´¹ç??SPAMfighter.
è¿?å??æ¶?æ?¯ä¸?ä¼?å?ºç?°å?¨ä»?è´¹ç??ç?¨æ?·ä¸­.
ç?°å?¨å°±å??è´¹è¯?ç?¨ SPAMfighter !