[amibroker] Portfolio Managment

My question may not be appropriate for the group but I haven't
received a response from Amibroker support (other than the automatic
reply saying they received my inquiry) so I will ask it here hoping
someone can provide some guidance.

I recently completed a trial of Amibroker and found that it could do
almost everything I am looking for in a charting program.  The one
shortcoming I found (and it may just be my ignorance or something
specific to the trial version) was that I could not get real time
updates of my portfolio information - I could get real time charts
and EOD account (portfolio) updates.

What I am looking for is something similar to that provided by
Interactive Brokers (and mosty other oline brokers) - profit/loss,
OCHL and volume data for each of the securities I have in my
portfolio.  I am trying to get everything in one place - right now I
have several different trading accounts and watching multiple
screens/computers to stay up to date on current postions is
difficult.  I was hopeful that Amibroker would be able to provide
this kind of functionality but as I said, I was not able to
duplicate it with the trial version.

Can anyone shed some light on whether this capability exits in
Amibroker?  Any insight anyone can provide is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Gary