Re: [amibroker] Re: once again, this AFL fights you every step of the way. Sorry, this is a badl

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: once again, this AFL fights you every step of the way. Sorry, this is a badl
  • From: "wavemechanic" <fimdot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:55:04 -0400

There was a discussion about this on AB-TS (?) a couple of months ago.  Bottom line, most can probably shorten the learning curve by first going through one of the DIY "how to do it" books on programming in C, C++, etc.  In a relatively few pages, the mysteries of loops, if-then-else, etc. will become clear to most readers, allowing them to concentrate on AFL code and coding trading/charting schemes.

Bill