[amibroker] Enough already

I am getting a little tired of bickering in the group concerning the
ease or lack of ease at coding in AFL. I have only owned the program
for less than a year and have made quite a few mistakes and from
those have recieved great information from members of the group.

I always try to code what I am looking for and sometimes this results
in totally unexpected results. In each case if the results are not
what I am looking for then I will attempt to correct the problem and
it that fails then I will seek the guidance from gracious forum
members. This is one of the few forums that I regularly visit that
does offer assitance and is very quick to respond to any and almost
all querries.

There can be somethings said for making coding error which pass the
afl debug sometimes you get very interesting results which far exceed
the one you were looking for in the first place.

So I would like to propose a cease fire between group member, wipe
the slate clean and start over.

Disq