[amibroker] Trade-by-trade basis of r-multiple calculation.

Made a mistake of sending the last post incomplete.

Hi again,

I know this topic has been discussed a number of times. However, I
never found out the solution to the problem, at least the one I'm
looking for.
It'd be good if I get some hints about doing this.I would like to set
the Risk line below correctly. However I need some info on how to
import the InitialRisk value into the custom backtester code.

As stated below,
Risk should be calculated the tharp way.

/* Risk = (Entry Price - Stop Loss Price)  e.g. (173.20 - 163.40) */

Is it possible to extract the number from
ApplyStop( stopTypeLoss, stopModePoint, InitialStop, 0 );

because thats the stop loss price (which is fixed)?

Anyone?

CODE:

/* First we need to enable custom backtest procedure and
** tell AmiBroker to use current formula
*/

SetCustomBacktestProc("");

MaxLossPercentStop = 1; // 10% max. loss stop

/* Now custom-backtest procedure follows */
if( Status("action") == actionPortfolio )
{
    bo = GetBacktesterObject();

    bo.Backtest(1); // run default backtest procedure

   SumProfitPerRisk = 0;
   NumTrades = 0;

   // iterate through closed trades first
   for( trade = bo.GetFirstTrade(); trade; trade = bo.GetNextTrade() )
   {
      // risk is calculated as the maximum value we can loose per trade
      // in this example we are using  max. loss stop
      // it means we can not lose more than (MaxLoss%) of invested amount
      // hence ris

       Risk = ( MaxLossPercentStop / 100 ) * trade.GetEntryValue();
/* Risk = (Entry Price - Stop Loss Price)  e.g. (173.20 - 163.40) */

       RMultiple = trade.GetProfit()/Risk;

       trade.AddCustomMetric("Initial risk $", Risk  );
       trade.AddCustomMetric("R-Multiple", RMultiple  );

       SumProfitPerRisk = SumProfitPerRisk + RMultiple;
       NumTrades++;
   }

    expectancy3 = SumProfitPerRisk / NumTrades;

    bo.AddCustomMetric( "Expectancy (per risk)", expectancy3 );

    bo.ListTrades();

}

/*
** Trade options
*/
SetOption("MaxOpenPositions", 1 );
SetTradeDelays( 1, 1, 1, 1 );        // settradedelays( buydelay,
selldelay, shortdelay, coverdelay )

/*
** Calculate stops
*/

InitialStop = 0.5 * ATR(20);
TrailStopAmount = 1 * ATR(20);
ApplyStop( stopTypeLoss, stopModePoint, InitialStop, 0 );
ApplyStop( stopTypeTrailing, stopModePoint, TrailStopAmount, 0, True );
/* N-bar stop */
ApplyStop( stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars, 15 );

Buy = Ref(Cross(BBandBot(Close,15,2),Close),-1) AND (Close >
Ref(Close,-1)) AND (Close>Open);
Sell = 0; // selling only by stop