[amibroker] Re: AmiQuote tries to start 2nd AB & then crashes

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Better yet turn this UAC off as it is just problem-generator.
> http://www.tweak-uac.com/what-is-uac/

This helped to get rid of annoying pop-ups, thanks.

> So run FULL SETUP of AmiBroker 4.90 (not the upgrade).

deleted AQ and uninstalled AB, then full setup of AB4.90.5
without ugrading to current 4.95 or 4.96:

Now the AQ uploaded to AB nicley ... before I registered AB with ABReg.
After this, AQ now uploades to AB and after upload it crashes .

As said before, the problem started this morning after I started th
Computer. I hadn#t chaged anything after upgrading to 4.95 (five) few
days ago and had now problems until last night.

regards
Martin