[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [amibroker] Nested Switch() statements



PureBytes Links

Trading Reference Links

Thank you Tomasz,


herman


Friday, May 25, 2007, 7:46:28 AM, you wrote:


>

Herman,

 

Here is a quick sample (for indicator):

 

 


x = Param("x", 1, 1, 3, 1 ); 

y = Param("y", 10, 10, 12, 1 ); 


textx = ""; 

texty = ""; 


switch( x ) 

{ 

  case 1: 

  { 

    textx = "x = 1"; 


    switch( y ) 

    { 

       case 10:   

         texty = "y = 10"; 

         break; 

       case 11:   

         texty = "y = 11"; 

         break; 

       case 12:   

         texty = "y = 12"; 

         break; 

    } 

  } 

  break; 


case 2: 

   textx = "x = 2"; 

    break; 


case 3: 

   textx = "x = 3"; 

    break; 

} 


Title = textx + ", " + texty; 


Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko

amibroker.com

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Herman 

To: dingo 

Cc: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 1:27 AM

Subject: Re: [amibroker] Nested Switch() statements


Thanks, I Thought it should work too. I probably made a mistake, its to long to post but I will post something similar (Cleaner!) on the UKB.


I'll have another look at it. 


herman


Friday, May 25, 2007, 6:35:57 AM, you wrote:


>

I haven't tried nesting them but I would think it's permitted.  Post your effort so you can get some eyeballs on it.

 

d




From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herman

Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:33 PM

To: AmiBroker User Group

Subject: [amibroker] Nested Switch() statements


I am having some problems with nested Switch statements, has any one tried nested Switch statements? Is this permitted?


Thanks,

herman



 

 

__._,_.___

Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.

To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check DEVLOG:
http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

For other support material please check also:
http://www.amibroker.com/support.html





SPONSORED LINKS
Investment management software Investment property software Investment software
Investment tracking software Return on investment software

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___