Re: [amibroker] esignal data package not available to us?

mikelaurataylor,

I got it because, I got an email from them stating that I would be
upgraded to a higher priced monthly service if I did nothing.  The
email had an asterisk footnote that said a data only service was an
option.  I called immediately and asked for the data only option.  I
guess they felt obligated to me, because they offered it to me in
writing.  If you are not in a similar situation, they may not feel
obligated to take care of you.

On the other hand, Tomasz has promoted eSignal for AB on his web site
for years.  If I were him, I would be making some inquiries about why
AB customers are not being offered a data only package --since they
seem to be offering it to some "partners".

As for me, I do not want to rock my boat right now, because I am
happy with the deal they gave me --but I won't discuss what it is at
this time.

Dennis