From: "Thomas" <tzg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 3:39 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Strange error message: "Außerhalb des Bereichs"

Hello,

do you see any failure in my code ?
I have reduced it as good as possible and deleted almost everything ?

Basically the code below is a part of my trading system. My system
works fine when i use an ATR stop, but the problem appears when i
replace my ATR stop with my ValueATnHHV() function.
Thanks in advance !

function ValueATnHHV(Output,Array,period,n)//max. n = 7
{
ValueATnHighestHighArray = Null;

for( i = 0; i <= BarCount - Period; i++ )
{
ReturnValue = Null;
for( j = i; j <= i + Period - 1; j++)
{
ReturnValue = Output[j];
}
// _TRACE("This is first element of close array: " +
(i+period-1) + "Barcount" + BarCount);
ValueATnHighestHighArray[i+Period-1] = ReturnValue;
}

return ValueATnHighestHighArray;
}

Kind regards