[amibroker] Re: Giant foot print formula (Marketclub)in ami broker -needed

Hello,
My one cent.
Though i dont know of the details of marketclub methods but if u want
a trend score in what i think maybe possible is u may try difference
of close to the respective ma in % terms called as prc/mva% then one
can get a common scale to measure . That i think is the first
requirement to measure all the stk universe with a common scale to
rank it.
 And for the monthly weekly and daily trends . Yes it is possible .

I would rather say what is not possible with afl is may be due to our
limitations.

Happy Trading & Investing.

-sanjayt

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steve Kuball <stevekub101161@xxx>