[amibroker] Re: AFL code wizard - preview presentation

Although this wizard is utterly useless for me personally, I am happy
for all the "non-programmers", particularly those who always
complained about the unintuitive nature of AFL. Hopefully your needs
are now satisfied, and Tomasz can move on to more useful features for
the rest of us.

PS