From: Graham
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Scale Out Question

These may not be all the errors, but just a couple in quick look

At the sigscale you should use BuyPrice

Buy[i] = sigScaleOut;
BuyPrice[i] = FirstProfitTarget + PriceAtBuy;

and at teh exit you need to use Sell

if(Exit == 2)
{
Sell[i] = 1;

In your short section make sure you use Short and Cover, not Buy and Sell

--
Cheers
Graham

Looking for earth-friendly autos?