[amibroker] get price at certain bar

hi,

I thought I did this before but can't seem to figure it out anymore, drives me nuts. I am analysing trade output from Interactive Brokers (my trades) and want to compare entry / exit prices with the open price. I need to retrieve the open price at a certain date.

Below some test code. It only seems to get the price when I have the mouse on clicked on the bar for that specific date. How can I independently from mouse clicks etc. get 1 number from an array and put it in a number (instead of an array)?

thanks, Ed

function getOpenPrice(oprice) {

   var =
0