Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released NSE India

Hi,

Agree. We really need data for NSE India. If it could
be done, I guess it will boost indian customer.

johnny

http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/2007/05/03/amibroker-4940-beta

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49936/*http://videogames.yahoo.com>

http://mail.yahoo.com