Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released NSE India

[1] You can use Medved QuoteTracker to extract RT data from the NSE website.  I use this option presently and since I hold positions overnight ,  I am able to get what I need in terms of data resolution. AB can read this data via the QT plug-in that is available with AB.

[2] If you want streaming data, the best option going around for the AB platform for the Indian markets is eSignal.

[3] It will be great if Amiqoute can be used to retrieve RT data from the NSE servers, especially for people like me because I dont go for a bar resolution less than 60 minutes and streaming data is not a big deal for me. However I doubt very much if it will be practical for the developers given that Indian users do not in all likelihood constitute a very large percentage of AB users. Also I suspect the NSE webservers are not the best source for streaming RT data. The reason I say this is because there are people who are using MedVed QT to trade futures with tick data in several overseas markets-that should tell you how good the software is. I ,on the other hand,experience the crowded NSE servers on a daily basis and they are certainly not a dependable option, given the number of times it is a problem logging into NseIndia.com. This is when my DSL connection is working absolutely fine and net connectivity is not an issue