From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of professor77747
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 8:48 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Formula doesn't work on 15 minute chart

Thomas,

Thank you for your help. I deleted Condition1b from my formula, but I
still don't get any trades on my 15 minute RT chart. I checked the
chart and there are several times that a buy should be made according
to my formula, but I may be missing something. I have eliminated the
condition1b and condition11b both and I still do not get any trades.

Tom

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas Z." <tzg@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> It works fine here, but only if I unmark the Condition1b.
> As far as I see the Value is to high.
>
> Cond1=Condition1a;// AND Condition1b;
>
> Thomas
> www.patternexplorer.com