Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Drawing Stop Loss Line

This should get you started.
It assumes the buy happened on the current bar - which
at least will give you the sell stop limit.

It could be refined by getting the BarCount value when
the buy occurred.
Hope it helps

Rick

_SECTION_BEGIN("Stop Calculator");
// Stop Calculator
slpoint = Min(L,Ref(L,-1))*0.95; // 5% below lower of
current day or yesterday
y2 = LastValue(slpoint);
x2 = BarCount -8; // no. bars back to start the line
plot
x3 = BarCount -1;
Line = LineArray( x2, y2, x3, y2, 0 );
Plot( Line, "Trend line", colorWhite);
_SECTION_END();

--- rpc20060610 <rpc200512@xxxxxxcom> wrote:

> Hi
> I want to draw a Stop Loss line (Horizontal) at 5 %
> below the the
> lower of current bar(where Buy is triggered) or
> earlier bar whichever
> is lower.I am finding difficult to determine how to
> find where did last
> buy occur on the chart from within the AFL.
> Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated
> rpc20060610

Rick Osborn & Associates
885 Sorrento Ave.
Oshawa, Ontario L1J 6V6