[amibroker] Re: Fundamental Data

Ping Matt.

I received your mail but got a delivery failure on reply.

I put a copy at

http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/UserKnowledgeBase/ODBCPLugin.doc

Discussion on using external databases is light so far.
There is some detail on using plugin with Access - scroll to message
99169 in my notes.

My plugin project is low priority and it is in the bottom of my
intray.
I intend to buy an SQL package that includes maths functions and use
that for my external projects.

Maths add-ins for Access are few and far between.
I did find one:

Total Access Statistics Add-in from

www.componentsource.com

It's  not a cheapie though.

They also have a TotalSQL statistics package.
Stats for SQL is far more readily available, which is one reason I
chose to go down the SQL path.
I still have to research that one.
It depends on what maths functionality I can get; if I find one that
suits my needs I will buy it.

Brian.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "M. N. Busigin" <mbusigin-