[amibroker] Re: Fundamental Data

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "M. N. Busigin" <mbusigin-
yahoo@xxx> wrote:

> I have historical fundamental data in CSV form, and I am trying to
> figure out how best to use it in AmiBroker.

>  What are other people doing with
> similar data?

Hello Matt,

I have maintained a clip file extracted from this archive since the
universal plugin was first released.
It is due for an update as there has been some further discussion
since my last search and also a plugin upgrade was released.

ODBCPlugin.doc is in the Fdata folder in the group files.

If you go ahead with that method, and can spare a few minutes, I
would appreciate any feedback you can provide the forum with so that
I can add your experiences to the notes.

Eventually I intend to do a training project and write it up for the
forum.

Brian.