From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of vlanschot
Sent: Thursday, 3 May 2007 11:00 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: CBT: Scaled trades

Thanks mate, but forgot to mention: I use rotational mode in CBT
which seems to complicate matters due to the fact that scaling is
triggered by stock-specific variables (arrays) which relate to both
(current vs. required) PositionSize and (previous vs. new)
PositionScore.
I have been unable to determine:
1) how much cash is available for all ScaleIns at each bar
2) how to allocate this cash according to a specific "ScaleIn"-rule.

Support question, I suspect.

PS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Paul Ho" <paultsho@xx.> wrote:

> Mate
> If you're using CBT, you can program the way you want it
> just put scaleout before the others, they will be executed first ;)
>

> _____

On Behalf
> Of vlanschot
> Sent: Thursday, 3 May 2007 9:01 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com
> Subject: [amibroker] CBT: Scaled trades
>

> Could anybody possibly confirm whether ScaleOut trades are executed
> FIRST, in order to release cash for the subsequent ScaleIn trades?
>
> And if so, is the only way to calculate the resulting amount of
cash
> available for the ScaleIn-trades to add (PosSize - Exit
Commissions) of
> each ScaleOut to the bo.Cash of the previous bar?
>
> Thx,
>
> PS