RE: [amibroker] Re: OLE Automation Object Model

Are you sure it is not bad programming blaming the tools

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary
Sent: Friday, 27 April 2007 10:27 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: OLE Automation Object Model

Well no offense, but if you are a programmer you know that you can't
let an object to loop or "hang" until God knows when it will get done.

Would you use an internet browser and when you type in the url
address then hit enter and it takes 15 minutes to load the page and
there is nothing else you can do except wait? You can't even hit the
cancel/stop button except praying that the page-load would end soon?
I am just trying to give an idea and may be there will be
improvements done in the future for AB to have such features.

Gary.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "dingo" <dingo@xxx> wrote:

> I just told you that there isn't a method like that.
>
> I've been using the AB's OLE for > 4 years and haven't had such a
problem.
> You need to be careful about using words like "disabilities".

DEVLOG:

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

> > Yahoo! Groups Links