RE: [amibroker] Amiquote issues

There is no problem with Amiquote. I use it everyday
Look in the AB help file for import ASCII for how to change to volume adjustment (called Volfactor)
You got to look into where your problem lies - Is it during downloading? or is it with the importing, or is it the problem with yahoo?

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of indiana0352
Sent: Friday, 27 April 2007 10:40 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Amiquote issues

I've been having several problems with Amiquote this week:

1) Inconsistent download of volume amounts (some in full amount,
others divided by 100).

I deleted the entire quote list for one stock (a TSX one) and
redownloaded the history. This corrected the volume issue but did not
download any data prior to May of 2006. I reentered the range in
sequential years from 2002 to 2006 and this worked. But now it won't
download any quote data after Feb 23/07, stating that the data does
not exist (even though I can go to the Yahoo Financials page and see
it listed there.

My questions are:

1) How can I correct this volume problem without manually deleting the
quotes for every stock

2) Why is Amiquote not downloading data for after Feb 23/07

Using Amibroker 4.90 with Amiquote 1.94, downloading with Yahoo
Historical.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.