Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 4:28 PM
Subject: [amibroker] GetExtraData Problem with AB 49.93 Beta

Ever since I upgraded to 4.93 my GetExtraData calls are acting
strangely. I have attached code below to show what I am doing.
Since upgrade when I start the Exploration it starts alright, but
partway into the run I get the following error message
QRSRank=GetExtraData("qrs");
ROE=GetExtraData("ROE");

Y1EPSG=GetExtraData("
--------------------^

Error 23.
GetExtraData() call failed-

For the portion of the Explore that completed the information is
there, so I assume that I am collecting the date from Quotes Plus OK.
Can someone give me an idea of what has changed in 4.93 that might
cause this problem? And how can I fix it?

Don Lindberg

Code Follows:
EPSRank=GetExtraData("epsrank");
QRSRank=GetExtraData("qrs");
ROE=GetExtraData("ROE");
EPS=GetFnData("EPS");
Y1EPSG=GetExtraData("Yr1EPSGrowth");
Y5EPSG=GetExtraData("Yr5EPSGrowth");
Sales=GetExtraData("Sales");
InstHold=GetExtraData("InstHolds");
Tgt=GetFnData("OneYearTargetPrice");
PM=GetFnData("ProfitMargin");
AddColumn(Close,"Close",1.2,IIf( Close>=15, (colorGreen ),
(colorOrange )));
AddTextColumn( FullName(), "Company
Name",1.0,colorBlack,colorYellow,170 );
AddColumn( ROC( Close, 10 ), "ROC(10)" );
AddColumn (EPSRank,"EPS Rank",1.2,IIf( EPSRank >= 85, (colorGreen ),
(colorOrange )));
AddColumn (QRSRank,"QRS Rank",1.2,IIf( QRSRank >= 85, (colorGreen ),
(colorOrange )));
AddColumn (RSI(10) ," RSI",1.2,IIf( RSI(10) >= 75, (colorGreen ),
(colorOrange )));
AddColumn (EPS," EPS",1.2,IIf( EPS >= 1, (colorGreen ),
(colorOrange )));
AddColumn (ROE," ROE",1.2,IIf( ROE >= 10, (colorGreen ),
(colorOrange )));
AddColumn (PM,"Profit Margin",1.2,IIf( PM >= 15, (colorGreen ),
(colorOrange )));
Buy=1;
Sell=1;
Filter=C>0;