[amibroker] Re: AB charting improvements (revisited)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bernardedmond01"
<bernardedmond01@xxx> wrote:

Hello Bernard,

Thanks for your feedback.
I am sure it will be noticed.

> I think that is a touch generous.
> The author doesn't come across as a teacher to my mind.

Now you force me to public admissions I don't care to make.

Tomasz is an inspirational leader in every sense of the word.

 > At this point, I ......thank those of you on
> here day in day out who help guide us through.

I can only speak for myself.

I live a semi-reclusive life and do not seek out social contact.
I only offer to help out within the AmiBroker forum, and maybe answer
a question here and there, because of Tomasz's exceptional qualities.

It is the burden of exceptional people that they are seldom fully
understood by those around them.

The view from the top of the mountain is spectacular, although a
spartan and windswept place.
Seldom is a fellow traveller encountered and they are intent and bent
upon their journey.
We content ourselves with the glorious solitude.

Brian *:-)