Re: [amibroker] Tools for ASX Database Maintenance

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the clarification. Strange I never noticed the 60/65 sectors
in the S&P lists before.

If AB did go to level 4 GICS then how does one get the data for level 4
GICS?
At the moment ASX website only supplies level 2 info with associated stock.

>This therefore means that you will have securities in the Financials
sector that are also in these fictitious sectors too.
If this is the case, (And I wanted to implement these fictitious
sectors) It would not be possible in AB because
a stock can only be in one industry/sector at any given time.
(Workaround would be to put them in watchlists).

KR
Michael.