[amibroker] Jurik Tools

A few days back I bought Jurik JMA for Amibroker and i applied those
after making required afl's.I also smoothed my other indicators using
Jurik JMA and I am impressed by the results.
The only problem is that Jurik People have made lots of free tools for
Metastock and Trade Station but none for Amibroker.
Tomasz please take up The issue with Mark or provide us with some
interesting afl's.
Even the Jurik Yahoo forum has only 2 posts for Amibroker.
One more request,those people who are using JURIK JMA with Amibroker
should kindly provide their afl's in this forum so that others can
also use them.
with regards
Bobby Kular