Re: [amibroker] RVI indicator by Donald Dorsey

If I understood the description of the indicator correctly then it is simply coded by using RSIa i.e. RSI of array.

SD10=StDev(C,10);
RVI=RSIa(SD10,10);
Plot(RVI,"RVI",colorBlack,styleLine);

The above is, I repeat again, subject to the caveat that I have understood the description of the indicator correctly.