[amibroker] Installed AB, now have some questions

After installing AB I have two questions at the moment:

1) I used the US stock database for Yahoo and then downloaded all the
historical quotes. At the end there were a lot of stocks that Amiquote
couldn't download because it couldn't find that symbol. Some of them
are truely not available at Yahoo, but some are and therefore I'm
surprised that they couldn't be downloaded. What do you recommend me
to do? Simply delete all from the list that can't be downloaded(that's
many)?

2) I tried a simple backtest with the example AFL. If I for example
take AAPL I only see one trade made in 1984. If I right click on that
trade and select "Show arrows for actual trades" I see many more in
the chart. But why don't I see them in the Analysis window and why
don't they appear in the report? This is behaviour is true for any
symbol. If I select scan all the trades from the chart in the analysis
window. I'm not getting the concept yet how the backtest of Amibroker
works compared to i.e. Tradestation. Can somebody tell me what I'm
maybe doing or understanding wrong?

Thanks.