[amibroker] Running AB on an iMAC

Hi, all.

Lately, I've been seriously giving thought to the idea of switching
to an Apple iMAC for various reasons (mostly getting tired of
crashes, viruses, spam, etc., etc.). Surely, there are some AB users
out there who are MAC users, and I was wondering how well AB works
with a MAC using the Intel Core 2 Duo chip and operating under
Parallels virtualization software. Are there any downsides to the
iMAC for trading with AB and TWS compared to the PC? I know it uses
Intel's 2.16-GHz T7400 Core 2 Duo chip with 4 Mb L2 cache and a 667
MHz front side bus, which isn't as fast as the newer E6600 or E6700
chips, I suspect that is not a problem in terms of running fast
optimizations and enabling non-delayed automated trading? I'd
appreciate any comments from Mac users. Thanks a lot.

Al Venosa