[amibroker] I've made the switch

I finally had to give up on my old TA program (didn't keep up).
Anyway, I am trying to port some of my indicators and could use some
pointers.

If you could make a translation to help me out that would be awesome.

Indicator 1:

% channel 20 (like percent BB), but the channels are:
upper= highest 20 day close
lower= lowest 20 day close
the indicator presents the range of the two channel bands as a
percentage: 0 to 100

Indicator 2:

Shows a one period change of the above indicator.

Indicator 3:

I call this my Performance vs market strength indicator. I have found
that it is great at predicting interim tops.

((ROC(5) + ROC(22) + ROC(63))/3)-((ROC(5),S&P500 + ROC(22),S&P500 +
ROC(63),S&P500)/3)

Thanks to all,

Michael