[amibroker] AFL capabilities and limitations?

I have some questions about AFL's capabilities. I will ask more
general questions, and then ask more specific questions which use
examples.

q1) I understand that the AFL program is executed once for each
company code that is being backtested. Can the program be written to
consider which company is in context when being executed? so for
example, could I use _TRACE to print debug info, where I am printing
the ASX code in context. example: BHP

q2) More in depth to question 1 - can I write the program to
consider the state of an index (such as the all ords index), in
order to define buy/sell logic? Perhaps the logic may read (in
english) - I will only buy if yesterday's all ords close is higher
than the day before.

q3) Considering that a single AFL program is executed many times
during a backtest (once for each stock in the watchlist), is there a
concept of global variables, where
the AFL program can reference a variable/value written in a previous
execution? for example, is it possible to know how many buys have
been assigned (how many positions are open). For example,
I may want to program my backtest to only allow 10 positions to be
open at any one time. (or a more complex way of limiting the number
of open positions, rather than hard-coded 10) Is it possible to
write AFL code to do this?