Re: [amibroker] Blau: TSI & Ergodic Oscillator

If, as the forum says...
Green Histogram & Blue line above 0 is buy
Red Histogram & Blue line under 0 is sell

Then the code would be

Buy = Ergodic > SigLin AND Hist >= 0;
Sell = SigLin > Ergodic AND Hist < 0;
Filter = Buy OR Sell;
AddColumn(Filter,"Signal",1.0);

(you may want to separate the Addcolumn stuff)
Rick

Rick Osborn & Associates
885 Sorrento Ave.
Oshawa, Ontario L1J 6V6