[amibroker] Blau: TSI & Ergodic Oscillator

Hi there,

I came across the above indicator at www.amibrokerfan.com (forum).

I found it useful as an indicator but I was wondering if it can be turned into a scanner also with the inclusion of buy and sell signals. I am not sure but I think a buy signal is when the signal line crosses above the Ergodic Oscillator. Could someone please help with the necessary codes.

I reproduce the original code below for your easy reference.

Thank you.
Larry

//  Blau: TSI & Ergodic Oscillator

Len_r = Param( "TSI period 'r':", 32 , 1 , 100 );
Len_s = Param( "TSI period 's':", 5 , 1 , 100 );
Len_5 =  5 ;

Mtm = C - Ref ( C, -1 );
AbsMtm = abs ( Mtm );
//===============================
Num_T = EMA ( EMA ( Mtm, Len_r ), Len_s );
Den_T = EMA ( EMA ( AbsMtm, Len_r ), Len_s );

TSI = 100 * Nz ( Num_T / Den_T );
//===============================
Num_E = EMA ( EMA ( Mtm, Len_r ), Len_5 );
Den_E = EMA ( EMA ( AbsMtm, Len_r ), Len_5 );

Ergodic = 100 * Nz ( Num_E / Den_E );
SigLin = EMA ( Ergodic, Len_5 );
//===============================
GraphXSpace = 2 ;
//Plot( TSI, "TSI",  colorGreen,    styleLine );
ErgCol = colorBlue ;
Plot( Ergodic, "Ergodic Osc.",  ErgCol,    styleLine );
Plot( SigLin, ""colorDarkYellowstyleLine );
//===============================
Hist = Ergodic - SigLin;
HistCol = IIf ( Hist>= 0, colorGreen, colorRed );
Plot(Hist, "Histogram", HistCol, styleHistogram | styleThick | styleNoLabel );
Title = EncodeColor( colorDarkBlue ) + FullName() + "   [" + Name() + "] " +
EncodeColor( colorDarkGrey ) + WriteVal( DateTime(), formatDateTime ) + "\n" +
EncodeColor( colorBrown ) + "Blau: The Ergodic Oscillator, EO(" +
EncodeColor( ErgCol ) + "r" + EncodeColor( colorBrown ) + ",5,5 )   " +
EncodeColor( ErgCol ) + "r_Pds: " + Len_r +
EncodeColor( colorGrey40 ) + "  (Adjustable).";