Re: [amibroker] Ranking trade signals before entry day

I am afraid that I then do not understand your question.

rgds, Ed

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:32 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Ranking trade signals before entry day

Hmm.. I understand your approach I think, but it still looks to me like the ranking using ref-1 only used a previous value for rank & will only be applied to successfully entered trades only.  In terms of reseverd equity, I have a broker (I am trading CFD's by the way) who will take any number of limit orders & won't reserve capital for them, they just stop entering sucessful limit orders when the equity is used up, so I don't want equity reserved.  I have heard it can be done....there must be a way !

Dave