[amibroker] Re:user group training project

Hi Brian,
 >Recently I found that I was losing my own Ami research.
 >At the end of my *projects* I started summarising the outcomes by
 >putting screenshots, code and notes into PDF's so I could manage it
 >better.
Interesting, Because this was also a similar reason as to why AB Trading
Framework was born.
I'd have a general mish mash of bit's n pieces. Some that hadn't been
used for quite a time, and
they would often get lost in the AFL jungle. I needed a way to
encapsulate the systems as a whole.
It also provided a way to focus on dedicated systems rather than
endlessly noodling away at AFL.

 >My efforts won't go anywhere near the advanced and professional
presentations of the above group.
You never know once you get started. ;-)

 >My idea is to take some of the training burden off Tomasz
A noble idea, And I think it will also provide some extra material that
users often look for but is not in
the scope of AB Userguide or Tutorials.

 >I doubt if I would do that as I don't have the skills base for it
without gong to the text books.
What skills? I write all my HTML in a standard wordprocessor (Open
office - It's Free!) and then save
as .HTML. THATS IT! If I'm writing a PDF, The same deal. But I save as .PDF

 >Why do you recommend HTML?
I think it's much better to be presented with a proper web page that can
guide you along the way
rather than a  simple server directory tree to choose your files.
Still use .PDF but just make links in the webpage to download them.

ATB
    Michael.