Re: [amibroker] Re: help with weighted index

Brian, finally i have made it , it works great, but take care that the
stock symbol is case sensitive , also you must but your stocks in one
group and filter it during scanning.
hope this help
cheers

/* AddToComposite statements are for Automatic Analysis -> Scan */
/* add Close price to our index OHLC fields */

SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);
weight =
IIf( Name() == "ELSH", 5,
IIf( Name() == "UNIT", 4,
IIf( Name() == "ELKA", 6,
IIf( Name() == "OCDI", 7,
IIf( Name() == "AREI", 3,
IIf( Name() == "MNHD", 3,
IIf( Name() == "HELI", 2,
0 ) ) ) ))));

AddToComposite( weight * O , "~housing", "O" );
AddToComposite( weight * H , "~housing", "H" );
AddToComposite( weight * L , "~housing", "L" );
AddToComposite( weight * C , "~housing", "C" );
AddToComposite( V , "~housing", "V" );

/* add one to open intest field (we use this field as a counter) */
AddToComposite( 1, "~housing", "I" );

Buy = 0; // required by scan mode

/* this part is for Drawing */
PlotForeign("~housing","Housing Index",colorRed);