Re: [amibroker] Common Backtest Framework

Personally I prefer to backtest using Buyprice = H and Sellprice = L
regardless of how the system is to be traded.
This way if the system works OK on backtest I know it was done on
worst case and I should be able to do better in real life. Too often i
have found a system backtest based on possible entry/exit prices does
not preform in real time trading due to various reasons like slippage.

--
Cheers
Graham