Re: [amibroker] Common Backtest Framework

Just to add to this:
SetTradeDelays(1,1,1,1);    are the MINIMUM values for backtest framework.
Stops can exit same bar as signal in backtest framework. But it's
generally not recommended or even possible for all people.
(eg You have setup with your broker "price limits" for the stock
purchased. This is dependent on broker services, And should be
considered a Bonus, Not a standard.)

Not all "Delayed" data comes with O/H/L/C. eg Quotetracker delayed
quotes (5min) populates OHLC values with "Last sale" price.

ATB
    Michael.