Re: [amibroker] SCMagic and sub-minute charts

Hi David,

Their 2 sec data is in SierraChart format which you can't import directly into Amibroker (which I found out after I bought the data...)

HOWEVER, there is a workaround.  If you really want the data, you can get a free trial copy of SierraChart.  What I did was import the 2 sec data into the eval copy of SierraChart and then export it to ASCII.  I then imported this ASCII data into Amibroker.

Mark