[amibroker] Re: Mirroring the Chart

Hello Tomasz,

Thanks for turning on the lights.

Excuse my very poor choice of words; of course such a thing can not
be inconsistent.

I checked your image at the FT site; I was sure you would have no
hair left. You must have a very good quality toupee ;-)

BrianB2

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> BarCount is number of elements in AFL array.
> Its length is DYNAMIC (may change from execution to execution)
> depending on chart zoom level - if you zoom in the BarCount will
decrease.

> BarIndex() is represents FIXED quote (bar) index. It does not change
> when you zoom in/zoom out. It may only change when you add new
quotations
> to the database or when you change the interval (for example daily
to intraday).

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

mirrorclose,

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM